Friday, January 27, 2006

6-Dec-2005: Matthew arrives today.

In my notes it is continental breakfast plus 2 coffees. It is black instant coffee as there is no fresh milk, (only condensed milk).

Big day for me as Matt arrives. I worry as he is travelling by himself for the first time. He also had to transit in Hong Kong at around 6.00am after travelling through the night.

After breakfast the two british girls are panicking. They had got on the grog last night and partied till the early hours of the morning and missed their bus to Cebu. One had to make it to the boat in Cebu by 11.00am the other had to make it to the airport for a flight to Singapore. Tom was able to jump on his white horse and solve the problem. As I was going to Cebu that day I was able to arrange a lift for them as I had spare room in the van. I don't know why I did it as they were both pretty hopeless and an embarrassment to themselves. Bloody pommy tourists.

Even after dropping the girls off we made it to the airport to pick up Matt. His flight was only 20mins late arriving.

Off to the Ayala shopping centre for lunch and to pick up some things before driving back to Moalboal. Also dropped off to the dive shop on the way back to buy some reef shoes. (If you are coming to Moalboal make sure you have reef shoes before you come, as you will be walking over the reef).

On arrival at Moaboal I went to the internet cafe...

Dinner tonight was ......... Guess what.................Curried veges...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home