Friday, January 27, 2006

4 Dec-2005: Moalboal. Unwinding.


My peace and tranquility will be broken tomorrow as Matthew arrives. Oh the joy of travelling alone. But then again, it will be great to have the company.

Continental breakfast again this morning. It is a very simple meal and makes me feel good.


After breakfast I stroll along the waterfront on the rocks to town. This was an interesting exercise as I was wearing thongs and they kept getting stuck in the sand.

Lunch today was in a very dimly lit cafe which was a real experience in itself.

Had my first swim in the water today.

FANTASTIC..

Dinner tonight was curried vegies... I am falling in love with the curried veg and thinking about it during the day.

After dinner tonight, two British tourists came accross to me and started asking me where the action was. It was one of the girls birthday party. A swedish travel agent I had been talking to joined the conversation and arranged to meet them at a bar down the road later. One of those little incidents on the adventure........

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Transfield said...

5- Dec 2005

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home