Friday, January 27, 2006

5-Dec-2005: First full day in Moalboal

  • Today I had the continental breakfast. This was great sitting in the restaurant, looking over the sea to Pescador Island.
  • Went for a walk into town, 3 kms along the road. Moalboal is very rural and is completely difference to Cebu. It is a rather small coastal town in the south of Cebu island. I wandered trhough the town, exploring the markets and town. Grabbed a tricyle back to Love's.
  • I then wander along the Waterfront where I am staying . How to describe it, lots of small stalls and dive shops and resorts with very few tourists. I am starting to get the sun on me, and it feels good.
  • Dinner is curried veges again, ( I am a creature of habit). Getting to know some of the guests over dinner.
  • Early night tonight 7.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home