Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome to My Adventure.

I commenced my adventure on 2nd December 2005 returning on 24 January 2006 to Sydney, Australia. One of the greatest experiences in life is the opportunity to visit and share in the daily life of differing cultures.

Each day I recorded on paper my thoughts and experiences as I travelled to some of the most beautiful and exciting places in the world.

I give a heartfelt thanks to Lonely Planet who provide excellent reference books on the countries of the world.

This is my first attempt at maintaining a travel blog. You will find that on some days there are no photgraphs. This is because I didn't take any. The photos here are only a small amount of the photos I took during my trip.

I hope that you enjoy my adventure and that you also may have the opportunity to visit as many countries as possible.

Best wishes,

Tom Transfield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home